Conley Bottom >> Kentucky Senior Photographer >> Monticello, Kentucky >> Emma T. >> Wayne County Senior
1. What is your name? Emma Layne Turner
2. What is your plans after you graduate? I plan to attend Lindsey Wilson college and pursue a degree I'm passionate about, although I'm not sure what that is just yet.
3. What is your dream job? I think it would be cool to be an author. You create words and characters that people fall in love with. I think that is amazing.
4. If you had to pick one celebrity to spend the day with, who would it be and why? I would spend the day with Lana Del Ray. Her music is so powerful. It's about love and loss and it really resonates with me. But her personality is bright and bubbly so I think we would get along extremely well.
5. Do you have any extracurricular activities? I have been the top female bowler at WCHS for the past 5 years. This will be my sixth year on the team. I participate in student government, write for the school webpage, and I am a part of several clubs at school. I also work at Save a Lot.
6. What is your favorite food? All food is good food.
7. What is your favorite ice cream? Cookie Dough. Always.
8. Do you have any words of encouragement for other's who want to do a session? Allow yourself to have fun. Open up and be silly. No one is judging you and you'll be so much happier with your photos. Take a friend you can be crazy with too. Have fun and let your photos be a snapshot of your happiness!
Emma is such a creative and inspiring soul. We channeled her inner Lana Del Ray for the day and Emma is a BEAUTIFUL gal. She even made her flower crown ALL BY HERSELF. If I would have tried to make one of those, it probably would have looked like rags tied together.......... hahahahahahha.
I had a blast with her and her personal stylist, Abby ;) special shoutout to Abby for hair and makeup, and for being the best smoke bomb lighter upper in the world!
Here are a few favorites from Emma's senior session!
let us know how you like them in the comments below!!!!!