Monticello, Kentucky >> Kentucky Senior Photographer >> Chloe M. >> Class of 2017
1. What is your name? My name is Chloe Gabrielle Massengale.
2. What is your plans after you graduate? My plans after high school are to attend college at Western Kentucky University.
3. What is your dream job? It's my dream to become a speech pathologist. I have a passion for sign language and hope to work with the deaf.
4. If you had to pick one celebrity to spend the day with, who would it be and why? If I got to chose one celebrity to spend the day with, it would totally by Daniel Radcliffe. I'm a HUGE HP fan!
5. Do you have any extracurricular activities? I love cheerleading! I've been a cheerleader since I was in little league. I also love to draw, paint, and create sculpture.
6. What is your favorite food? My favorite food is any kind of ice cream. It's my WEAKNESS!
7. What is your favorite ice cream? My favorite kind of ice cream (tough decision) is rocky road
8. Any words of encouragement for someone else wanting to do a session? To anyone who may be interested in a session with Linkes Photography, I'm am telling you, book your date now! You will NOT regret it! Taylor made me feel so comfortable. Her bubbly personality kept me smiling and laughing, and not just because I was on camera! She came prepared with a ton creative ideas for my senior session. It's no wonder why my pictures came out STUNNING with Taylor! She has such a great team and is so talented and creative. I highly recommend Linkes Photography to everyone!
Chloe won our senior session giveaway a few months ago, and I can't tell you how excited I was to get to photograph her after doing her Prom Session last May. Chloe is SUCH a beautiful girl with an AMAZING personality. Her smile lights up the room, and her makeup skills are seriously the most perfect thing I have ever seen. We started her session at her second home (the football field) where she spends her Friday nights cheering on her team! We then went to her house where their backyard is full of beautiful light and trees covered in Ivy vines. We finished up with a golden sunset at a tree swing that her father made for her older sister's senior photographs (SWOON). We had a blast spending the afternoon with her and her sister. I cannot WAIT for her to see her full gallery.
Check out some of the photographer's favorites below ;)